At Idaho Digital Learning Alliance (IDLA), we are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to all individuals, regardless of ability or disability. We strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which provide guidelines for making web content more accessible to users with disabilities. We continuously work towards improving the accessibility and usability of our website to provide an inclusive and barrier-free online experience for all users.
- Perceivable Content: We aim to provide content that can be perceived in different ways, catering to users with varying sensory abilities. This includes providing alternative text for images, captions for videos, and clear headings to facilitate easy comprehension.
- Keyboard Navigation: Our website is designed to be navigable using keyboard controls alone, allowing users who rely on keyboard navigation to access all areas and functionalities of our site.
- Clear Structure and Layout: We have organized our website’s content in a logical and consistent manner, ensuring clear headings, subheadings, and paragraphs. This enables users to easily understand the structure and navigate through our website.
- Color Contrast: We strive to maintain sufficient color contrast between foreground and background elements, making sure that our content is readable for users with low vision or color blindness.
- Assistive Technology Compatibility: Our website is compatible with assistive technologies, such as screen readers and voice recognition software. We aim to ensure that users can access and interact with our website using these assistive technologies.
- Text Resizing: Users have the ability to resize text on our website without any loss of functionality or readability. This allows individuals with visual impairments to adjust the text size according to their preferences.
- Alternative Accessible Formats: We provide alternative accessible formats, such as PDFs with proper structure and descriptive text, to accommodate users who may require them.
IDLA is committed to maintaining accessibility and usability standards on our website. We regularly conduct audits and assessments to identify and address any accessibility issues. Our team of web developers, designers, and content creators receives training and guidance on accessibility best practices to ensure that our website remains compliant with WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
Feedback and Support:
We value feedback from our users. If you encounter any accessibility barriers while using our website or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us through the following methods:
Please provide specific details regarding the accessibility issue, including the web page URL, so that we can investigate and address the concern promptly.
IDLA is dedicated to making our website inclusive and accessible for all users. We will continue to improve and enhance our accessibility features to ensure that everyone can access and benefit from the information and services provided on our website.
Date of Statement: July 10, 2023
Note: This accessibility statement is a living document and will be reviewed and updated periodically to reflect any changes made to the website or its accessibility features.