Dual Credit Pathways
Students who dream about a career in education can start working toward their goals with this pathway.
- Dual Credit Education and Schooling in the U.S. (ISU)
- Dual Credit Families, Communities, and Culture (ISU)
- Dual Credit Development and Individual Differences (ISU)
- Dual Credit Education Field Practicum (ISU)
Gain a deeper knowledge of health care, medical terminology and certification as a nursing assistant with the Dual Credit (DC) Nursing Assistant pathway.
- Dual Credit Fundamentals of Health Professions (LCSC)
- Dual Credit Medical Terminology (LCSC)
- Dual Credit Certified Nursing Assistant A (LCSC)
- Dual Credit Certified Nursing Assistant B (LCSC)
The Dual Credit (DC) Web Development pathway is for students who are interested in organizational web design, development, and management.
- Exploring Computer Science
- Dual Credit Web Development I (LCSC)
- Dual Credit Web Development II (LCSC) – under development
The Dual Credit Introduction to Cybersecurity pathway was created in partnership with the College of Southern Idaho. This program prepares students for employment in the diverse world of software development and computer security.
- Dual Credit Introduction to Programming (CSI)
- Dual Credit Cybersecurity (CSI)
- Dual Credit Introduction to Networking (CSI)